My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

November 9, 2022: 12 Years of AmericanStudying: Guest Posts III

[AmericanStudier turns 12 this week! There have been a lot of things that have kept me blogging for the last dozen years, but at the top of the list are all the ways it has connected me to others. That especially means the wonderful Guest Posts I’ve been able to share, more and more in recent years, so this week I’ll share the 25 most recent such Guest Posts (you can find more at this Guest Posts tab). I’d love to hear your ideas for the next 25, in comments or by email!]

1)      Emily Lauer’s Guest Post on Afrofuturism in Museums

2)      Tanya Roth’s Guest Post on “The Real Miss America”

3)      Hettie Williams’ Guest Post on Black Women in America

4)      Sarah Satkowski’s Guest Post on T.C. Boyle

5)      Victoria Scavo’s Guest Post on Gender Roles in Italian American Culture & Literature  

Next 5 Guest Posts tomorrow,

Ben

PS. Ideas for Guest Posts of your own? You know what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment