My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Thursday, September 30, 2021

September 30, 2021: NEASA Guest Posts: Elizabeth Duclos-Orsello

[This past weekend was the 10th annual New England American Studies Association Colloquium, an event I founded a decade ago to share the voices and work of my awesome NEASA colleagues. I’ve also been able to do that in this space, so this week I’ll link to five great Guest Posts by folks I’ve met through NEASA!]

I initially met Liz Duclos-Orsello while planning the 2012 NEASA Colloquium at Salem’s House of the Seven Gables, a site which (like everything in Salem) has benefitted immensely from Liz’s perspective and work. She’s honestly one of the most exemplary AmericanStudiers I’ve ever met, and I was honored to share this February 2014 Guest Post on Salem, community, and more.

Last Guest Post tomorrow,

Ben

PS. Colleagues or voices you’d share?

No comments:

Post a Comment