My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

September 28, 2021: NEASA Guest Posts: Akeia Benard

[This past weekend was the 10th annual New England American Studies Association Colloquium, an event I founded a decade ago to share the voices and work of my awesome NEASA colleagues. I’ve also been able to do that in this space, so this week I’ll link to five great Guest Posts by folks I’ve met through NEASA!]

Like yesterday’s subject Elif Armbruster, Akeia Benard was one of the folks who followed me as NEASA President and helped keep the organization moving forward so successfully. She’s since moved on to a wonderful new job as the Curator of Social History for the New Bedford Whaling Museum, the role in which she wrote this October 2018 Guest Post.

Next Guest Post tomorrow,

Ben

PS. Colleagues or voices you’d share?

No comments:

Post a Comment