My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Monday, September 27, 2021

September 27, 2021: NEASA Guest Posts: Elif Armbruster

[This past weekend was the 10th annual New England American Studies Association Colloquium, an event I founded a decade ago to share the voices and work of my awesome NEASA colleagues. I’ve also been able to do that in this space, so this week I’ll link to five great Guest Posts by folks I’ve met through NEASA!]

Elif Armbruster was one of the first connections I made through NEASA, and more than a decade later I’m proud to say she’s still a friend as well as an AmericanStudying colleague. Her January 2013 Guest Post was entitled “From Laura Esquivel to Suzan Colon: Food and Female Identity in Fact and Fiction.”

Next Guest Post tomorrow,

Ben

PS. Colleagues or voices you’d share?

No comments:

Post a Comment