My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Friday, October 1, 2021

October 1, 2021: NEASA Guest Posts: Jonathan Silverman

[This past weekend was the 10th annual New England American Studies Association Colloquium, an event I founded a decade ago to share the voices and work of my awesome NEASA colleagues. I’ve also been able to do that in this space, so this week I’ll link to five great Guest Posts by folks I’ve met through NEASA!]

Jonathan Silverman is the only other brave soul who has served two terms as NEASA President, which would be more than enough to make me a fan. But he also wrote the best book out there on Johnny Cash, is an all-around awesome dude, and contributed this funny and wise August 2016 Guest Post on how to be the American President.

September Recap this weekend,

Ben

PS. Colleagues or voices you’d share?

No comments:

Post a Comment