My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Friday, February 18, 2022

February 18, 2022: Podcasts I Love: Unsung History

[For this year’s Valentine’s Day series, I wanted to highlight some of the wonderful podcasts on which I’ve been honored to be interviewed. Leading up to a weekend post highlighting a handful of other great podcasts—share ones you love as well, please!]

When I had the chance to appear on each of the last few podcasts I’ve highlighted, it was to talk about my most recent book, Of Thee I Sing. I value every opportunity to share that project (and would love opportunities to continue doing so, on podcasts and everywhere else), but, as I hope this blog illustrates, I’m also interested in expanding our collective memories in many, many other ways. One of the new public scholarly podcasts that most exemplifies that goal of expansion is Kelly Therese Pollock’s Unsung History, on which I had the chance to appear to talk about one of my favorite Americans, Susie King Taylor. I’ve learned something (and often many things) from every Unsung History episode so far, and there’s nothing I could love more than that!

More great podcasts this weekend,

Ben

PS. So one more time: Podcasts you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment