My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Friday, February 12, 2021

February 12, 2021: Short Stories I Love: 21st Century Stories

[For this year’s Valentine’s Day series, I’ll be sharing another batch of great short stories. Leading up to an update on my favorite contemporary writer!]

In no particular order, posts that feature a whole bunch of really great stories from the last decade or so:

1)      The five I highlighted in this post, from Karl Taro Greenfeld, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Phil Klay, Cristina Henriquez, and Yelena Akhtiorskaya;

2)      The three I highlighted in this post, from Alicia Elliott, Danielle Evans, and Jocelyn Nicole Johnson;

3)      And one more from Henriquez, her bracing and moving “Everything Is Far from Here.”

Special post this weekend,

Ben

PS. What do you think? Short stories (or other works) you especially love?

No comments:

Post a Comment