My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Friday, June 21, 2019

June 21, 2019: AmericanStudies Beach Reads: Recent Books by FSU Colleagues


[I’ve got some very talented friends and colleagues. So for this year’s annual Beach Reads series, I wanted to highlight works by friends old and new and colleagues at FSU (I’m a poet and I don’t know it!). Leading up to one of my favorite crowd-sourced posts of the year, so make sure to share your Beach Read nominations, please!]
I’ve highlighted lots of books by my talented FSU colleagues over the years, and recently shared Michael Hoberman’s latest as part of my Jewish American series. Well, we’re a prolific bunch, with interests and publication records as varied as our disciplines, so here are a few additional, recent FSU books worth adding to your beach bag:
2)      Walter Jeffko’s Contemporary Ethical Issues: A Personalist Perspective (New 2018 edition)
Crowd-sourced post this weekend,
Ben
PS. So one more time: What are you bringing to the beach this year or would you recommend we bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment