My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Thursday, October 21, 2021

October 21, 2021: Work in Progress: NEASA and NeMLA

[Lots of balls in the air this Fall, all of which could use input and ideas from y’all! So I thought I’d share a handful here, and also ask to hear about some of what you’re juggling for a crowd-sourced weekend post o’ solidarity and support!]

I’ve written a ton in this space about the New England American Studies Association (NEASA) and the Northeast Modern Language Association (NeMLA), as those respective hyperlinked collections of posts make clear. I don’t have a specific work in progress to share in this post, but wanted to take advantage of the week’s series to recommend both of these truly exemplary and inspiring scholarly organizations to any and all of y’all (somewhat more New England-based folks for NEASA, but honestly anyone anywhere can connect and contribute to, and benefit from, the work of both of these communities). Here’s the current NEASA site, and here’s the NeMLA one. Questions about either or both of them, including how to get involved, the next (2022) conferences, and more? Shoot me an email!

Last work in progress tomorrow,

Ben

PS. What do you think? Ideas about this work, or work in progress of your own you’d share?

No comments:

Post a Comment