My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

February 14, 2023: Songs I Love: “Before You”

[For this year’s Valentine’s series, I wanted to share a handful of recent songs I’ve loved. Share recent songs, albums, artists you love for a crowd-sourced weekend post with heart eyes!]

I wanted to share young singer-songwriter Benson Boone’s newest single “Before You” on Valentine’s Day itself for two reasons. The more obvious one is that this is a long song, and a particularly sweet and moving one at that. But the more important one is that I know of this song and of Boone at all because of my two greatest loves, my sons. Boone is one of the first artists they’ve really fallen in love with, and when his new song dropped late last year we spent quite a bit of time playing and replaying it. I don’t think I could love any song, or anything, more than that!

Next song I love tomorrow,

Ben

PS. What songs or artists have you been lovin’ on recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment