My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Saturday, February 11, 2023

February 11-12, 2023: Football (and Sports) Studiers

[For this year’s annual Super Bowl series, I wanted to focus on some football figures & communities. Leading up to this special weekend tribute to some of our best current public scholarly SportsStudiers!]

In no particular order, here are a bunch of amazing public scholarly SportsStudiers you should all be reading and following:

Lou Moore

Tracie Canada

Kate Aguilar

Zach Bigalke

Derrick White

Dave Zirin

Everybody at Sport in American History

& everybody at the End of Sports podcast


Also, I put out the word on Twitter for other nominations:

Kate Aguilar writes, "I love this piece by Carl Suddler (among other works he has done on sport)," and adds, "Also, Sam White, Johanna Mellis (who is included among the great minds doing End of Sport), and Letisha Brown. I am following all of their insight on sport and play daily."

Valentine’s series starts Monday,

Ben

PS. What do you think? Scholars, or other Football figures or communities, you’d highlight?

No comments:

Post a Comment