My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Saturday, November 24, 2018

November 24-25, 2018: Thanks Givings


For one of my favorite holidays (yes, even as a vegetarian!), a handful of things for which I’m very thankful this year:
1)      Taking a long look at a musical artist I hadn’t taken seriously enough, and loving what I found;
2)      Allergy shots, and my younger son’s easiest and best spring in a long, long time;
3)      Adult learning programs: I connected to my fourth, Beacon Hill Seminars, this fall, and got as much out of the connection as I do from all of them;
4)      My agent, Cecelia Cancellaro, without whose consistent faith I likely wouldn’t have a fifth book at all, and certainly not one I’m so proud of;
5)      Solidarity. Community. Sharing the battle with you all.
In thanks! Next series starts Monday,
Ben
PS. What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment