My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Friday, December 26, 2014

December 26, 2014: AmericanWishing: My Colleagues and Students

[As I’ve done each of the last few years, I wanted to spend this holiday week sharing some wishes for the AmericanStudies Elves. For this year’s, I’ll be sharing five texts I wish all Americans had the chance to read. I’d love to hear about your wishlists as well!]
I’d be remiss if I didn’t highlight, in a series asking us to read great writers, the works of some of my colleagues and students. I’m lucky enough to work with many, many talented folks, and these are just a few:
1)      Dr. Steve Edwards
2)      Dr. DeMisty Bellinger-Delfeld
3)      Dr. Elise Takehana
4)      Dr. Heather Urbanski
5)      Detour, an online magazine written, edited, and produced entirely by FSU students;
6)      And the blog of Harrison Chute, one of our graduating English Studies majors.
Man, I’m just surrounded by great writing and writers. Can’t wish for better community than that!
Special post and wish this weekend,
Ben

PS. What would you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment