My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Friday, November 25, 2022

November 25, 2022: Thanks-givings: Young Voters

[For this year’s Thanksgiving series, I wanted to highlight briefly but thankfully a handful of the things for which I’m thankful here in late 2022. Add yours for a truly thank-full crowd-sourced weekend post, all!]

I can’t really say this any better than Will Bunch did in his Philadelphia Inquirer column, but I’ll second that emotion very fully: the youngest cohort of voters came out en masse for the 2022 midterms, voted for some of the most important issues facing them and their world, and genuinely helped preserve American democracy. You best believe this AmericanStudier is hugely thankful for them, and for all the young people who continue to give me hope for the future despite, well, all the things.  

Crowd-sourced post this weekend,

Ben

PS. So one more time, with feeling: what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment