[AmericanStudier turns 12 this week! There have been a lot of things that have kept me blogging for the last dozen years, but at the top of the list are all the ways it has connected me to others. That especially means the wonderful Guest Posts I’ve been able to share, more and more in recent years, so this week I’ll share the 25 most recent such Guest Posts (you can find more at this Guest Posts tab). I’d love to hear your ideas for the next 25, in comments or by email!]
1) Kate Jewell’s Guest Post on A Love Letter to College Radio
2) Adam Golub’s Guest Post on Creativity and American Studies
3) Emily Hamilton-Honey’s Hope-full Guest Post
4) Laura Franey’s Guest Post on The Keepers
5) Robin Field’s Guest Post on Toni Morrison & the Rape Novel
Last 5 Guest Posts tomorrow,
PS. Ideas for Guest Posts of your own? You know what to do!