My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Friday, October 21, 2016

October 21, 2016: Black Panther Posts: AAIHS Links



[On October 15th, 1966, the Black Panthers were founded in Oakland, California by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale. So this week I’ll AmericanStudy a handful of histories and stories connected to the Panthers, leading up to a special weekend post on an unfolding contemporary history that echoes the group’s activism and legacy.]
I had already written most of this week’s series when I saw a number of wonderful Black Panther posts on the African American Intellectual History Society’s blog. Decided it was important to dedicate a post of mine to linking to a handful of those great posts:
Special post this weekend,
Ben
PS. What do you think? Other Panther histories or connections you’d highlight?

No comments:

Post a Comment