My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 5-6, 2013: Crowd-Sourcing our Biggest Issues

[As this new year gets underway, America and the world are confronted by some pretty huge ongoing issues and crises. One reason I want to be a public AmericanStudies scholar is that I believe AmericanStudying can help us understand and engage with precisely such contemporary questions. So this week, I’ve highlighted four of the biggest and suggested a few ways AmericanStudies can help us deal with them. Everybody was apparently still too hung over to add their crowd-sourced responses and thoughts, but I’m still gonna put this post up, and hope that you’ll share some of yours in the comments. Thanks in advance, and let’s make this a truly American, in the best senses, 2013!]
Next series begins Monday,
Ben
PS. What would you add to these thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment