My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

September 29, 2021: NEASA Guest Posts: Nancy Caronia

[This past weekend was the 10th annual New England American Studies Association Colloquium, an event I founded a decade ago to share the voices and work of my awesome NEASA colleagues. I’ve also been able to do that in this space, so this week I’ll link to five great Guest Posts by folks I’ve met through NEASA!]

I first met Nancy Caronia through NEASA, but we’ve gone on to work together in multiple settings, from NeMLA conferences to the URI Diversity week. She’s one of the best teachers and people I know, and her October 2017 Guest Post on Columbus Day and Italian Americans remains one of my favorites.

Next Guest Post tomorrow,

Ben

PS. Colleagues or voices you’d share?

No comments:

Post a Comment