My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Saturday, November 10, 2018

November 10-11, 2018: Major Midterms: The 2018 Results


[To say that this year’s midterm elections were significant is, I believe, to significantly understate the case. But crucial as they were, they weren’t the first such significant midterms, so this week I’ve AmericanStudied five other major midterms, leading up to this special weekend post on this year’s results.]
I write this on Wednesday morning, still pretty raw from Tuesday night’s results (and with some vital ones, like Abrams-Kemp in Georgia, certainly still up in the air). But honestly, I said everything I want to say about those results in this Facebook post, which also foreshadows next week’s special post on my exciting book news:
Special post on Monday,
Ben
PS. What do you think? Thoughts on this year’s midterms? Other elections or contexts you’d highlight?

No comments:

Post a Comment