My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Saturday, August 11, 2018

August 11-12, 2018: Segregated Cville


I’ll write a multi-part series on the one-year anniversary of the August 2017 Charlottesville rally once we’re back from our trip there. But for the anniversary itself, I wanted to share one of the pieces of writing I’m proudest of from the last year: my piece for the Activist History Review entitled “Segregated Cville.” Beginning with another personal and communal swimming pool history, this piece seeks to understand both the past and the present for an American community like Charlottesville, and through them to imagine a way forward into a future for all of us.
Special birthday series starts Monday,
Ben
PS. Thoughts on that piece? I’d love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment