My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Friday, October 22, 2021

October 22, 2021: Work in Progress: Two Sandlots

[Lots of balls in the air this Fall, all of which could use input and ideas from y’all! So I thought I’d share a handful here, and also ask to hear about some of what you’re juggling for a crowd-sourced weekend post o’ solidarity and support!]

Not a lot has changed in the ~6 weeks since I shared in this Fall previews post the very exciting news about the new agent with whom I’ll be working on my next book, Two Sandlots. I do however have a new subtitle about which I’m very excited: Baseball, Bigotry, and the Battle for America. As I get deeper into the writing on this new project, you know you’ll be among the first to hear more—just as I very much hope to hear more about all that you’re writing and working on, this Fall as ever!

Crowd-sourced post this weekend,

Ben

PS. One more time: What do you think? Ideas about this work, or work in progress of your own you’d share?

No comments:

Post a Comment