My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Saturday, March 13, 2021

March 13-14, 2021: Of Thee I Sing update!

On Monday, my new book, Of Thee I Sing: The Contested History of American Patriotism, goes on sale everywhere! (You’re also still able to get it for 30% off, both print and e-book versions, through rowman.com with the discount code RLFANDF30, if you’re interested.) This coming week I’ll highlight figures, texts, and histories that exemplify the concept of critical patriotism, one of the book’s central topics. So this weekend I just quickly wanted to share this new page I’ve created with past and future book talks, podcasts, and articles on the book, and which I’ll keep updating as more develop. If you have ideas or leads for future such conversations, in any format, please let me know!

Critical patriotism series starts Monday,

Ben

PS. Got ideas or questions about the book or the history of patriotism in America? Lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment