My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Saturday, June 13, 2020

June 13-14, 2020: New England Historic Daytrips


[In early May, with the lockdown closing in around us a bit, my sons and I took a daytrip up to Portsmouth, New Hampshire, where we walked around the historic waterfront area (masked and at a social distance from fellow visitors, natch). So this week I’ve highlighted a handful of histories from that multi-layered New England community, leading up to this special post featuring prior posts on other NE historic daytrips!]
As I draft this post in mid-May, I have no idea what will and won’t be possible when it comes to Summer 2020 daytripping. But even if we just drive places and look at them from our cars, I think we could all use a bit of that change of scenery. So here are some prior blog highlights of great such NE historic daytrips!
Fort Warren (okay, you can’t drive to that one, but it’s well worth the boat ride)!
Next series starts Monday,
Ben
PS. What do you think? Other historic sites or daytrips you’d highlight?

No comments:

Post a Comment