My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Monday, October 14, 2019

October 14-20, 2019: Present and Future Book Talks for We the People


This week I travel to Philadelphia to give a Distinguished Alumnus book talk at my PhD alma mater, the Temple University English Department. I’m in the midst of a busy Fall of book talks, with a few recently completed, many more in the next few weeks, and a few already on the schedule (available in full at that hyperlink) for the Spring semester as well. So I wanted to take advantage of this week’s travel to leave a post up for the week, both highlighting those talks (I’d love to see you at any of them!) and asking for nominations, suggestions, or connections for any other talks (and/or online spaces where I could share the book). Thanks in advance, and hope to see you down (and on) the road!
Next series starts Monday,
Ben
PS. You know what to do! Feel free to leave a comment here or to email me if you prefer!

No comments:

Post a Comment