My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Saturday, February 6, 2016

February 6-7, 2016: AmericanStudying Super Bowl L



[For each of the last few years, I’ve used Super Bowl week to AmericanStudy some football and/or sports topics. This week, I’ve focused on five football debates I haven’t already covered in those series, leading up to this special post two complementary Super Bowl L storylines!]
Consider this a Guest Post of ours, because when it comes to Super Bowl L and its two most prominent and polarizing figures, I couldn’t possibly AmericanStudy them any better than did two scholars on the great Sport in American History blog:
Before you settle down for the spectacle, the commercials, the Coldplay, and oh yeah the football, I urge you to read those two great examples of SportsStudying.
Next series starts Monday,
Ben
PS. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment