My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 30, 2015: Scholars on Fire: Paul Edwards



[As we near the dog days of summer, a series on a handful of AmericanStudies scholars bringing the fire through their work and voices. I’d love to hear in comments about scholars whose work lights a fire under you!]
Three compelling blog posts from the BU graduate student, fellow NEASA Council member, and very talented young AmericanStudier to watch. I won’t say anything about them, as I’d rather you check out Paul’s thoughtful, interdisciplinary, engaging voice and ideas directly.
1)      Why I Watch Film
3)      Woman in the Asylum
Great models for what interdisciplinary, online, public AmericanStudies scholarship can engage, include, and do!
Last scholar tomorrow,
Ben
PS. Scholars you’d share?

No comments:

Post a Comment